Sunday, March 13, 2011

Prepardedness

I had a few people ask me about the nuclear fallout implications for those on the West Coast. I am by no means an expert on nuclear stuff, but there are plenty of people out there who are. One in particular that I like is by Jim Rawls, who is a former US Army Intelligence Officer. He is a frequent guest to news shows and radio programs to ask his advice and opinions. While I do subscribe to all of his philosophy or promote everything on the site, every once in a while I come across some good information. I am by no stretch of the imagination a survivalist, I have neither the inclination or the means, but good knowledge is not harmful. If you decide to read it, please note that I do not advocate everything on the site. Proceed with your own good common sense and judgment.

Now, if that is clear for ya, HERE is the article on nuclear fallout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment