Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The "Bread"

We had a pretty good turnout tonight - you need to let those know who didn't come how much food you ate and make them insanely jealous. Really. Go for it.

Since I was busy with my hands in dough and chatting (what, me?) - I am going to link you to the following site and site for detailed instructions on tonight's recipe. My sister is much more organized when it comes to posting detailed instructions. I tend to skip over stuff.

Don't forget we will have another session using sweet breads for yummy desserts.

Did you get enough to eat?? I know I did, I feel so full I really need to get some sleep.

Also.......the Emergency Essential and Food Storage Center orders have been placed. Doors closed. Finatta. Until the next order that is.

However, I do have 3 cans of Strawberries that need to be sold.....$13.00/ea. Let me know. It is first come, first serve.

I have had some requests for meetings to come - I will try my best to accommodate.

How are we doing on buying can goods when they are on sale? That is the easiest way to build your food storage. Just remember.....

ROTATE

ROTATE

ROTATE

:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment