Sunday, August 14, 2011

Update on Next Meeting


Hello Everyone!

Welcome back from summer break. Now that the kids are back in school and we are getting into a new routine, it is time for us to start thinking once again about Provident Living.

Our next meeting is Tuesday - I hope to see you all there. Pass the word. We will have a lot of information about water storage.

Bring any success stories you have had with your garden. Unfortunately, unless you love to eat okra, my garden has not been a success. I have a long list of things I am going to do differently next year.

A couple of housekeeping items:

The can seeds have not come in and I have cancelled the order. We will try again at a later time. I would suggest going to the stores and see if there are seeds you can buy on discount to save for next year.

If you have cans still at my house, plan on getting them this Tuesday. We are moving some items for a friend that is in between houses and we will use the extra room when the boxes are gone.

If you need to schedule the canner, give me an email. We now have TWO canners so more people can use them.

Bring on Tuesday, or shoot me an email, a list of classes you would like to see. We will continue to hold class as long as there is an interest.


One final note, if ye are prepared ye shall not fear. Let us take a prudent and common sense approach to provident living and prepardedness. If we do, we will be blessed and our cruse of oil will never fail.

See you on Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment