Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ready to Grow!


Last night's meeting was so informative, probably too much so since I learned I was doing several things wrong! A huge THANK YOU to Mike Davis for coming and sharing his knowledge and experience of gardens.

If you have a question for Mike as you head back home to incorporate some of the tips he gave us, please post it on the blog and I will get him to answer you :-)

What was the first thing I did this morning? Why I trimmed my tomato plants, of course! They seem very happy with it. Now I won't be able to water until tomorrow morning, but I did procure a #10 can for the job. We will see how it goes!

In August we will get together for a class on canning some of the produce in our garden. We will share time-proven recipes.


See you at our next meeting on June 28th. We will be talking water storage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment